Standard for data exchange in poultry and pig farmingWaar:
In 2014 -2015 AgroConnect in cooperation with Fancom, Hotraco, Stienen BE, Big Dutchman, FarmResult, Agrovision, AgriSyst, Porphyrio, took the initiative to develop a global standard for data exchange between control equipment and farm management information systems, for Pig and Poultry.
The standard interface applies to the exchange of data relating to:
- feeding and drinking
- climate control
- animal and egg counting
A standard xml-message is specified to exchange this information. The specification set includes:
- Implementation guide line standard messages: Implementation guide, data interchange pigs and poultry.pdf
- The Enterprise Architect class model (an eap-file): EA-model feed and climat control.eap.
- The data model specifications: Data Model Specification.pdf.
- Xml scheme definition data types standard messages: DataTypes.xsd.
- Xml scheme definition of the standard messages to be exchanged: ProductionEvents.xsd.
- Code list: Code list standard interface.zip.
- Implementation guide line webservice: Implementation guide WS data exchange pigs and poultry.pdf
- Xml scheme definition for the webservice: WS_getProductionData.xsd.
- Xml scheme definition data types for the webservice: WS_DataTypes.xsd.
These documents can be downloaded here in zip-format.